- Three things you must know before you create your course
- How this action plan will help
- How to use this action plan
- Imagine your ideal course participant
- What is a niche?
- Find your niche
- Create your customer avatar
- Find your future customers and start talking with them
- Find your course topic sweet spot
- What do your course participants NEED TO KNOW in order to learn from your course?
- Congratulations on your progress!
- Find out what your course participants already know about your course topic
- Analyze your interview results
- What if you can't get anyone to respond to your questionnaire?
- What if your learners are starting from all different places?
- What if your target audience wants help with things you don't want to help with?
- What if your target audience is at a much different place than you thought they would be?
- What if your course is about something no one has heard of before?
- Next steps
- Read the book
- Use the workbook
- Take the course
- Get one-on-one help
- Join our community
- Action Plan A Survey
Founder and CEO, Learn and Get Smarter, Inc.Rebecca@learnandgetsmarter.com
“As an instructor, Rebecca is virtually tireless in supporting her learners. She is more committed to student success than anyone I’ve ever met or heard of.
If you have ever toyed with the idea of creating an online course, know that yours will stand out from the crowd in effectiveness if you apply the knowledge that Rebecca shares. I would whole-heartedly recommend it to any would-be online course developer, even experienced classroom teachers.
--Cheri Merz, Metaprosperity LLC. Developer of Herd Those Cats! Life Management for Solopreneurs Online Course ”
“The biggest challenge was beginning, and then the second biggest challenge was following.
Rebecca made it so easy by taking me through small steps for the entire process. She took the action of giving a course and broke it down so easily and with absolutely thorough examples, showing me how I could do it for myself. She changed the way I thought about this entire process, and I realized I can do it!
--Alli Berman, Interactive artist and creator of the PuzzleArt™ Therapy System ”
“Rebecca will be your champion. She helps you believe in yourself, and helps you identify exactly what you have to offer. I never saw a hands on service business like mine as something I could do online, but Rebecca’s methods and materials are clear and simple and apply to my service business. I would absolutely recommend Rebecca’s products and services to anyone that is wanting to grow their business by reaching and helping more people.
--Denise Williams, Professional Organizer”